5 tips to lose 5lbs
Here are 5 tips to help you lose 5lbs.
1. REDUCE STRESS - Stress can make you gain fat by triggering the adrenal glands to produce cortisol, also known as the stress hormone. How can we reduce stress? Talk to someone, open up your emotions. Write down your feelings on pen and paper, also produce a to-do list for each day. It’s hard but take a step back and breath, then write down what you are grateful for.
2. GET SOME SLEEP - Sleep is important for many aspects of your health, including fat loss. Studies show that people who don't get enough sleep tend to gain more weight, which may include fat. Make a peaceful environment to rest in, open the window to cool the room and practice deep breathing.
3. MOVE MORE – aim for 10,000+ steps a day and weight train 3+ times a week, focusing on full-body workouts each session (for 3 times a week) Take morning, lunch and evening walks. If you need some workouts, pop me a message and I will send you some.
4. REMOVE IT – Remove preceded and fast food out your diet. Any foods that cause digestive issues e.g. bloating or diarrhoea. Bloating IS NOT normal, ladies. You may experience bloating when it’s your time of the month. Write a food diary to help you find out what might be causing these issues.
5. DRINK YOUR WATER – Remember, you are 60-70% Water. If you are dehydrated, most of your body isn’t working. That’s SCARY! Aim to drink 2-3 litres per day and keep a water bottle with you to sip on throughout the day. “Your brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones are watery: 31%.”
Have a great day!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to pop me a message.